GREGG-THEBEEGURU@Q.COM @ 720-934-6176
BILL- email@example.com @ 720-203-0338
Free swarm removal call Gregg
2013 CLASS SCHEDULE
@ TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE
725 WEST 39TH AVE. DENVER, CO 80216
BEGINNING BEEKEEPING CLASSES
ALL THE BASICS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR FIRST YEAR OF BEEKEEPING
EACH OF THESE ARE ONE DAY CLASSES
JAN 12 AND 26th
FEB 09 AND 23rd
MARCH 09 AND 23rd
APRIL 13 AND 27th ( $ 75.00 per class )
MAY 11TH AND 25TH
REGISTER FOR CLASSES SOON BY CALLING
GREGG "THE BEE GURU".
"Beekeeping, 2nd year and beyond"
Each of these are one day classes 9:00 to 5:00
JAN 19, FEB 16, MARCH 16, APRIL 6, MAY 18
1. First inspection of the new year.
2. How to read your brood cycle and what you want to see.
3. Feeding for success.
4. Disease and pest inspection and your options. (Late winter thru summer)
5. Reversing hive bodies, why
6. Spring inspection what to look for and options for weak hives.
7. Swarming, recogniton and options.
8. Supering hives.
10. Late summer brood and food storage inspections and options.
11. Late summer disease and pest inspections and control options.
12. Late summer, early fall feeding.
High Land Beekeeping Club - Comcast.net
Colorado State Beekeepers Association | Established 1880
For bee packages and nucs contact